– Oversees effective implementation of adopted processes, schedules and procedures.
– Prepares plan of sequence of operations and completion dates for each phase of production or processing.
– Analyses plans, drawings, specifications and safety, quality, accuracy, reliability and contractual requirements.
– Prepares work flow charts for individual departments and compiles detailed instructions on processes, work methods and quality and safety standards for workers.
– Ensures accuracy of machines, jigs, fixtures, gauges and other manufacturing and testing equipment.
– Devises inspection, testing and evaluation methods for bought-in materials, components, semi-finished and finished products.
£20k - £28k
Bachelor's degree in related field
15-17 Britannia Road, Sale, Manchester.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.