Abicare health is looking for several Resident Medical Officers for placements within the UK.
What you need to know:
We are currently offering salaried positions with attractive salaries.
The Resident Medical Officer (RMO) plays a crucial role within the independent healthcare sector. With consultants working as independent practitioners, the hospitals we partner with are dependent on the presence of the RMO to provide continuous qualified patient care.
RMO’s will typically work primarily with surgical inpatients, conducting ward rounds and ensuring that all patients are well looked after. Any changes in a patient’s condition are discussed with the consultant and appropriate further treatment agreed.
We will provide clinical exposure for doctors new to the UK, we also have an assigned support team that will guide you through assimilating to your role and settling in the UK.
- 2-year fixed term contract, with the possibility of further extension, 40 working hours per week with on call
- Adequate training to adapt to the new role
- Competitive pay rates – dependent on experience
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent listening and communication skills for dealing with patients
- Leadership skills
- the ability to work under pressure and deal with different demands
- Good IT skills for keeping patient records
- Skills, including sensitivity and ability to provide clear explanations
- Ability to spot and solve problems requiring effective decision-making skills
- Communication, appropriate behaviour, and professional appearance
Excellent rates on offer for the right RMO’s.
We also offer visa sponsorships for candidates who are abroad.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org